These Terms govern your access or use of the VACI, and such access or use indicates that you have read, understood, and that you acknowledge and agree to be bound by, these Terms.
- the information contained on the VACI was prepared on July 27, 2017;
- while we have used reasonable care in preparing the VACI given data limitations, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on our VACI;
- information on the VACI has been provided by or based on third party content (Third Party Content) – we are under no obligation to verify the Third-Party Content, and we encourage you to make your own decision about the accuracy, suitability, completeness and/or reliability of the Third-Party Content;
- we have used our best efforts to rely on the most current and reliable sources of information (including Third -Party Content) to create our VACI;
- as the data informing the VACI (including the Third-Party Content) is constantly changing, and as there is no centralised or publicly available data in relation to the nature and extent of farm animal cruelty, we make no statement or guarantee, and we accept no responsibility or liability, in relation to: the information provided on our VACI; the accuracy, suitability, correctness or availability of the information on our VACI; or that the information on our VACI will be kept current and/or up to date;
- this VACI is provided as general information only, you may not rely on the information on our VACI (except on a strictly voluntary basis), and we encourage you to check the accuracy and currency of any information provided on our VACI before using or referring others to the VACI;
- we are not responsible for, and disclaim all liability for, any loss or damage arising out of your access or use of or reliance on the information on this VACI; and
- this VACI is protected by copyright and no part of it should be reproduced in any form without our prior consent.